CURRENT SUNDAY MESSAGE SERIES
Springboarding off of the Apostle Paul’s life focus, clearly expressed in 1 Corinthians 2:2,
Pastor Greg launched an “open-ended” message series on January 12th, 2020 – focusing on “Just Jesus.” He is walking us through the entire New Testament, pulling passages from the Old Testament for context, and keeping us focused throughout the year on “Just Jesus.” In August of 2021, Pastor G is working through Matthew 17 and 18.
CURRENT WEDNESDAY MESSAGE SERIES
In this series, inspired by a Craig Groeschel book, Pastor G challenges all of us to make five decisions.
- A Decision to START something. (7-28-21)
- A Decision to STOP something. (8-4-21)
- A Decision to KEEP doing something. (8-11-21)
- A Decision to STAY somewhere when GOING would be easier but not best. (8-18-21)
- A decision to GO somewhere when STAYING would be easier but not best. (8-25-21)
You can go to our live stream page every Sunday morning at 9am and every Wednesday night at 7pm (Hawai’i Time) to see live worship music by Joel Rogers plus Pastor Greg’s message.
You can also go to our Messages Page on Monday or Thursday each week to see just Greg’s message from the previous day’s worship experience.