Beginning July 18th, 2018 we are launching our
“New Song” Wednesday Night Worship Experience.
It will typically last from 6:45-7:30pm
Pastor Greg won’t give a message at these Wednesday night experiences like he does on Sunday mornings. He will just focus on leading us in a time of musical praise, worship and prayer.
We will do a combination of
slow, soft, contemplative, prayerful songs
and high energy, fast-paced, celebration songs!
We will typically open in prayer, then sing 8-10 worship songs, interspersed with brief prayer times between some of the songs and then close in prayer.
Our hope is that perhaps this might also eventually grow to include a shared fellowship meal each week with participants before the worship begins. If enough people show interest that will take place from 6:00-6:45 before the worship begins.
It is also our hope that some new Aloha Groups (Small Group Ministry) will be birthed out of this ministry approach.
Our long-term goals for this ministry would be that this would:
(1) Attract a group of people from our community who are longing for this time of modern worship.
(2) Attract some musicians and singers who can play these songs with live instruments.
(3) This could eventually grow into a full-blown worship experience, including a pastoral message and children/youth ministries each week that will hopefully attract many new young families to our congregation.
(4) This would grow into a weekly fellowship meal as well.
(5) Several new Aloha Groups would be birthed from people participating in the experience.
Interested in attending? PLEASE JOIN US and BRING A FRIEND!
Please help us spread the word and invite everyone you can.
Some examples of the worship music we will be including are below: